Hawaiians know a good thing when we see it. Spam... poi...need I say more?
I have a picture of one of those giant fern...fronds? Are they fronds? I took it because I liked that they were sort of heart-shaped...and huge!
I believe it's a fern...we call it 'hapu' here but I don't what the scientific name is. :-) The heart-shaped smooth ones that repel water automatically are members of the taro/kalo family. But I didn't show those here.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I have a picture of one of those giant fern...fronds? Are they fronds? I took it because I liked that they were sort of heart-shaped...and huge!
I believe it's a fern...we call it 'hapu' here but I don't what the scientific name is. :-) The heart-shaped smooth ones that repel water automatically are members of the taro/kalo family. But I didn't show those here.
Post a Comment