Our August & September in pictures...as I am about 6 month delinquent in posting all of these pictures! Good grief. It kicked off with a joint birthday with my BFF, Yuri-chan, hosted by our friends, Ayako & Hiroko! SUCH FUN!
We also had a family birthday dinner at our favorite Thai restaurant...
And I got caked in the face at work!
Bougie family dinner at Huggo's...at sunset...
First day of school for our sophmore!
Attending a final bon dance for the year at a sister temple...Daishiji!
The premiere of the Barbie movie with friends...
Performing at a ceremony at Daishiji...
Celebrating Livi's birthday at Kai Eat + Drinks!
Ryan has met this group of college students visiting from Hiroshima a few times now...and he got to practice his Japanese a little.
We had a few of Ryan's friends over to the cottage for some holo holo time in the sun, surf and sand.
Every year during Ironman, the kids get booted out of the regular practice facility and relocate the Civic Center, which is quite beautiful. It's not waterfront like his normal facility, but this will do!
More pizza, more food...more fun at Kai Eats + Drinks with this friends.
Celebrating a friend's birthday at the new boba place in town...
I got some sun shades to make my succulents procreate, and it worked! They are now going crazy with more shade/cooler temps.
Tateishi Tours took the kids to Hilo for an adventure, that included feeding a couple of ducks. Couple dozen, I mean. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment